Interested in a career with Capodagli? Check out open positions below:
Asset Management Associate (Linden, NJ)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create & maintain property management dashboards to monitor daily property operations.
- Create score card to measure monthly job performance & establish merit-based incentive structure.
- Prepare 5 year cash flow forecasts & create strategies to add value to property.
- Identify areas for performance improvement & mitigate losses.
- Assist in underwriting new development & acquisition projects.
- Assist in deposition of owned assets & due diligence process.
- Process weekly payables & validate all expenses against budget & operational approvals.
- Master's degree in Finance with 1 year experience in field.
- Must have demonstrated experience in budgeting & forecasting, financial statement analysis, refinancing, DCF Model, Waterfall contribution & distribution, real estate acquisition & valuation, calculations of return metrics, real estate market analysis, and business intelligence tool such as Tableau.
Please email your resume to email@example.com or mail to Capodagli Property Company LLC at 201 South Wood Avenue, Linden, NJ 07036.